Paymentwall - Used up my money on my gift card

I used my gift card I got for Christmas on PayPal, then in the morning I look up the transactions on the card and PaymentWall used up the rest of my money!I am absolutely appalled, and confused.

Apparently, someone in San Francisco at 2:00 in the morning used my card that had only $15.00 left on it! When I want to put it to use, the money is gone. Really? Why did this happen?

Why me?

All I know is that these guys that took my money are *** and I want my money back!I've never been scammed before, but the feeling now sucks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • How you stole my gift card money

Reason of review:
Account Deductions
Review category
Financial Services
review #575146 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Paymentwall? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 04 #1153803

They never answer on email mayb 2 weeks later, forgett the email service he tells you to use, systematical scamming people company same like paypal, they casino nothign else.

1 0 Reply
PW Support

Mar 12, 2015 #957671

We are sorry for the experience you had.. We understand it has been a while when this happened but we still want to make sure you get assisted properly. If there is still anything you need help with or you still need a follow up regarding your card balance and the Paymentwall transaction that is showing in your statement, please send us an email via
We look forward to hearing from you.
Paymentwall Team

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Paymentwall. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Paymentwall.
Filing a new complaint about