Vienna, Wien
2K views 6 comments

I made an order for 20$ through Paymentwall, they took my money without forwarding my order and just cloaked in Silence.

for years i have been shopping online and i have never seen such a shortsighted customer unfriendly custom service who just remain silent in hope to make you give up on your money instead of being solution and business-oriented like every other legitimate Company.

They just took my money with no service in return, bloody scammers.

I hope people google Company reviews before they shop online, because have i did google Paymentwall and saw this site and the others i would have never used anything involving them.

i learned my lesson for the cost of 20$, becarefull guys you may loose 100's of $ if you are not cautios enough.

Review about: Membership Fee.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Paymentwall?

Comments

I used to sell trough Paymentwall, and sometimes they didn't count in many of my payments.

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #693771

SAme thing happened with me but with $50 they are silent.

At least it's not too much so i'm not worried.

*** Paymentwall
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #614164

I completed surveys for credits at a site, and forwarded them the email saying I did them with the proof they ask for and recieved this in response

Hello,

We have verified with the Ad network and found no records of this offer's completion. Unfortunately we are unable to credit you in full. Please check out our other great offers to complete in order to receive necessary credits. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Paymentwall Team"

Don't trust them, they already got paid for me doing the survey, and don't want to have to pay the site for the credits, so *** them

Paymentwall Team

Hello,

This is Paymentwall Customer Support Department. Could you please let us know what payment option you used to complete this transaction and forward us receipt of this payment on paymentsupport@paymentwall.com, so we could investigate this matter/ We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Customer Support Department

Paymentwall

Gob
to Paymentwall Team Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1069677

How to delete my account in paymentwall?? plss help me for this...thanks

to Paymentwall Team #1093439

your site sucks ***!!! how do you delete your account