I looked on my checking account today and saw a charge for 250.00 from PAYMENTWALL.I thought this was quite weird, considering the fact that I have never used their services, and let alone heard of the company.

Also I had made no purchases in this high of amount on that specific card recently.

I was pretty lucky as I caught the transaction pretty quick and automatically disputed it.This company seems to make it look like they deposit money at first, but then just use that to gather credit card information.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with hope isis takes them hostage and stated that there is a room for improvement of stole gift card money and theft. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of paymentwall account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $255. Paymentwall needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paymentwall account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paymentwall.

Had an Experience with Paymentwall?

Comments