100% full Not resolved

I looked on my checking account today and saw a charge for 250.00 from PAYMENTWALL.I thought this was quite weird, considering the fact that I have never used their services, and let alone heard of the company.

Also I had made no purchases in this high of amount on that specific card recently.

I was pretty lucky as I caught the transaction pretty quick and automatically disputed it.This company seems to make it look like they deposit money at first, but then just use that to gather credit card information.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with hope isis takes them hostage and stated that there is a room for improvement of stole gift card money and theft. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of paymentwall account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $255. Paymentwall needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paymentwall account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paymentwall.

Had an Experience with Paymentwall?

Comments

World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more