Paymentwall - Fraudulent charges from a company I was never associated with
I looked on my checking account today and saw a charge for 250.00 from PAYMENTWALL.I thought this was quite weird, considering the fact that I have never used their services, and let alone heard of the company.
Also I had made no purchases in this high of amount on that specific card recently.
I was pretty lucky as I caught the transaction pretty quick and automatically disputed it.This company seems to make it look like they deposit money at first, but then just use that to gather credit card information.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Hope isis takes them hostage
What I disliked
- Stole gift card money
- Charged me without authorization
- Fraudulent charges
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Paymentwall Charge
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "My white Polywood adirondack chairs & table will not come clean. I followed the manufacturer's cleaning suggestions and more. I have tried just about everything. An immense amount..."
- "As I stated in my previous review about being charged 3 times vs once, this was such a horrible time for it to happen. The funds were out my account..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."