Paymentwall - Fraudulent charges from a company I was never associated with
I looked on my checking account today and saw a charge for 250.00 from PAYMENTWALL.I thought this was quite weird, considering the fact that I have never used their services, and let alone heard of the company.
Also I had made no purchases in this high of amount on that specific card recently.
I was pretty lucky as I caught the transaction pretty quick and automatically disputed it.This company seems to make it look like they deposit money at first, but then just use that to gather credit card information.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Hope isis takes them hostage
What I disliked
- Stole gift card money
- Charged me without authorization
- Fraudulent charges
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Paymentwall Charge
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After Toping up in game 40 mins later the credit card company flagged paymentwall for Suspicious Activity. After that it refunded the money automatically and got me banned on the..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car. The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience. But it was..."
- "In September of 2011, my husband submitted a video to the Parker Brothers Light Cycle Video Contest. The reward for this contest was an official, authentic Parker Brothers Light Cycle..."
- "Ordered two large tents and spent $1000. Opened both to find both had separate issues requiring repairs. They asked to send pics and when I did they said not covered...."