I bought a year's subcription to Earth VPN via paymentwall.The vpn didn't work at all but they had promised a 7-day money back guarantee.

I complained to Earth VPN, they said it takes up to 30 days to refund, then 48 hours later sent me an email saying the matter is closed. I haven't received my refund yet.

It seems that Earth VPN and or paymentwall are part of a scam.Paymentwall have not contacted me at all and not returned my money, whereas Earth VPN have tried to at first tell me I just didn't use the VPN correctly, then said I will get the refund, then closed the ticket without returning any money liek the matter was finalised.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of paymentwall account. Paymentwall needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paymentwall account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paymentwall.

Had an Experience with Paymentwall?

Comments