Paymentwall - They Scammed me.

I made an order for 20$ through Paymentwall, they took my money without forwarding my order and just cloaked in Silence.

for years i have been shopping online and i have never seen such a shortsighted customer unfriendly custom service who just remain silent in hope to make you give up on your money instead of being solution and business-oriented like every other legitimate Company.

They just took my money with no service in return, bloody scammers.

I hope people google Company reviews before they shop online, because have i did google Paymentwall and saw this site and the others i would have never used anything involving them.

i learned my lesson for the cost of 20$, becarefull guys you may loose 100's of $ if you are not cautios enough.

More Review Details

Helpful? 15 Yes 15 36 No 36
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 11 #982586

I used to sell trough Paymentwall, and sometimes they didn't count in many of my payments.

Aug 05, 2013 #693771 Auckland, Auckland

SAme thing happened with me but with $50 they are silent.
At least it's not too much so i'm not worried.

Fuck Paymentwall

Feb 25, 2013 #614164 Toronto, Ontario

I completed surveys for credits at a site, and forwarded them the email saying I did them with the proof they ask for and recieved this in response

We have verified with the Ad network and found no records of this offer's completion. Unfortunately we are unable to credit you in full. Please check out our other great offers to complete in order to receive necessary credits. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Paymentwall Team"

Don't trust them, they already got paid for me doing the survey, and don't want to have to pay the site for the credits, so *** them

Paymentwall Team

Oct 12, 2012 #554267

This is Paymentwall Customer Support Department. Could you please let us know what payment option you used to complete this transaction and forward us receipt of this payment on, so we could investigate this matter/ We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Customer Support Department

0 1 Reply

Nov 25 #1069677 Quezon City, Quezon City

How to delete my account in paymentwall?? plss help me for this...thanks

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.